Well friends, I’m so excited to share with you my newest sewing pattern – MN1006 the Ruched Maternity Tshirt!! I’ve had a lot of requests for some maternity basics, and I think this adorable little top fits the bill perfectly!
It’s a ruched tshirt, that fits and flatters your baby bump at every stage of your pregnancy. And unlike most maternity tops it’s always long enough to cover your whole belly – and amazingly makes a super flattering post partum top too.
You can get it here!
To celebrate its release, I’m going to give away a pattern to one of you! Yay!!
If you’d like to be entered in the giveaway, just leave a comment on this post. That’s it!
You can get extra entries by:
- Following DIYM on twitter (leave a comment to let me know)
- “Like” DIYM on facebook (leave a comment to let me know)
- Joining the DIYM Flickr group (leave a comment to let me know)
- Tweet about the giveaway including @DIYmaternity in your tweet (leave a comment to let me know)
- Blogging about the giveaway (leave a comment to let me know)
- Adding a DIY Maternity button to your blog – the code is on the sidebar (leave a comment to let me know)
Please don’t forget to leave a separate comment on this post for each of your entries so that I know to count it! (If you don’t add an extra comment, for each entry I may accidentally not count them all, sorry!)
A winner will be randomly drawn in a week (May 4th – that means the giveaway closes at midnight EST on May 3rd)! Good luck! XOXO
[Though if you’re super excited and can’t wait to get it, you can always pop over to my store and pick up one now :) ]
A very special thanks to my friend Melissa of Dear Baby for modelling this top for me – isn’t she just the most adorable pregnant women ever?! Thanks sweetie!! Bigs hugs to you!