Happy Monday everyone! I’m so excited to introduce you to my newest sewing pattern! And to celebrate I’m having a giveaway!
This Ruched Maternity skirt is the ultimate maternity basic and is designed to grow with your growing belly. The ruched sides mean that it will fit and flatter your baby bump, and high waistline will give you full stomach coverage (and a gorgeous silhouette!).
I’m a huge fan of flaunting your baby bump, and I think this skirt does that beautiful.
Want to win a copy of the pattern? Entering is easy!
If you’d like to be entered in the giveaway, just leave a comment on this post. That’s it!
You can get extra entries by:
– Following DIYM on twitter (leave a comment to let me know)
– “Like” DIYM on facebook (leave a comment to let me know)
– Joining the DIYM Flickr group (leave a comment to let me know)
– Tweet about the giveaway including @DIYmaternity in your tweet (leave a comment to let me know)
– Blogging about the giveaway (leave a comment to let me know)
– Adding a DIY Maternity button to your blog – the code is on the sidebar (leave a comment to let me know)
Please don’t forget to leave a separate comment on this post for each of your entries so that I know to count it! (If you don’t add an extra comment, for each entry I may accidentally not count them all, sorry!)
A winner will be randomly drawn in a week (Aug 1st – that means the giveaway closes at midnight EST on July 31st)! Good luck! XOXO
[Though if you’re super excited and can’t wait to get it, you can always pop over to my store and pick up one now :) ]