In the first few weeks/months of your pregnancy, things might get a little awkward pants-wise. You’re often not big enough yet to justify full blown maternity pants, and things are getting a little snug in the tummy region.
Well there’s a quick and easy solution to that.
What you’ll need:
- A rubber band or hair elastic
- A pair of jeans/pants
What to do:
- With your pants unzipped, thread the rubber band through the button hole
- Thread one end of the rubber band through the other end (securing the band to the button hole)
- Now use the rubber band as your new button hole
- Voila! easy and it probably cost you $0, if like me you have million rubber bands and hair elastics lying around!
Once you hit halfway through your second trimester this probably won’t work so well anymore (unless your one of those fabulously tall women who carry their babies high).
Next up we’ll be DIYing our own Belly bands, and Belly belts